export instagram comments
export instagram comments to excel
|Less than 2000||$2|
|Less than 3,000||$4|
|Less than 10,000||$8|
|Less than 30,000||$15|
|Less than 50,000||$27|
|Less than 100,000||$49|
|Less than 200,000||$89|
how to export instagram comments
How long will it take to export the data?
Below are some approximate times for exporting posts data:
- 10,000 – about 15 min
- 50,000 – about 3 hours
- 100,000 – about 6 hours
- 500,000 – about 24 hours
What data can I export?
You can export the following types of data for Instgram:
- User’s Followers
- User’s Following list
- Hashtag Posts
- Likes for a post
- Comments for a post
- Posts with a user hashtag
- Posts at a location
- User Stories and Highlights
- email and phone number by user or hashtag
Can I export any User's followers?
How do I open the exported CSV file?
You can open the exported CSV file in either Google Sheets online or use Microsoft Excel.
What can I do with the data exported?
Below are examples of how some of our customers use the data:
- Backup your posts, followers and following
- Analyze your followers, understand your audience or find out how influential they are
- Analyze your competitor’s followers or following list and engage with them
- Export your hashtag campaigns and engage with the users who use your hashtag
- Find local Instagram influencers based on hashtags
- Find micro influencers based on multiple hashtags
Can I get the email and contact information of exported users?
Why is the number of comments or hashtag posts exported lower than the count shown by Instagram?
The total count of comment or hashtag posts shown by Instagram includes posts from both public and private users, Instagram only allows exporting posts from public users. Typically about 15-30% of user profiles are private, so the actual count of posts exported will be lower. We take this into account when calculating the price for comment or hashtag export.